Application for admission

What is your Minecraft name?

Vadanite

How many Minecraft accounts do you have?

I have a lot of accounts, but I'll only use one.

What do you think is the most important rule in the Reign? (Rules can be found on the wiki. )

#1: The griefing is the most important rule because, unlike many servers, it is prohibited. If I had not read that, I'd assume the server had protection to prevent griefing and would've been fine griefing/raiding stuff that wasn't claimed. In addition, the no griefing rule is important because it helps prevent a negative atmosphere forming around the server/community.

What kind of perception have you got about the Reign? What kind of server is it?

Reign is a roleplaying server, and seems to have some complexities to it (such as coups, wars etc). I'm not very used to roleplaying so I feel like it would be an interesting experience.

Do you know others who play in the Reign? If so, who?

uwuMicha (Micha)

What made you seek the Empire?

Micha mentioned some aspects of it and I thought it sounded interesting.

Tell a story about how your role-playing character ended up on a ship taking a server to the mainland?

I was a soldier fighting for my nation in the war against an onslaught of monsters and the people who shepherded them. One night, the base I was stationed at was overrun by zombies the likes of which I'd never seen before. These zombies took down my fellow guards in minutes. As cowardly as it is, I fled for my life after my brethren fell one by one - I took the nearest boat and made my way to the nearest island. That's how I ended up here.

@vadanite
tää o kyl hyvä
päästäkää sisälle!
: D

Accepted.